For use with the FUSION 500 or FUSION 600 Personal Trainer Gyms
Chin-ups and Dips have long been a standard for increased upper body strength and conditioning. The benfits of these exercises can now be achieved by fitness enthusiasts of every strength level. With it's weight-assisted knee-pad mechanism the FCDWA provides the same benefits of chin and dip exercises to everyone, regardless of their current fitness level or weight. Attaches directly to the weight stack of either the FUSION500 or FUSION600 Personal Trainer Gyms to allow the user to counterbalance their own bodyweight.
Additionally, the FCDWA features Vertical Knee Raise capabilities designed to provide an intense ab workout while eliminating strain on the lower back. Easy and convenient step entry makes getting started a breeze. Thick, comfortable DuraFirm™ back pads and arm supports reduce fatigue and discomfort allowing you keep working on your abs and obliques. Features Dip Station handles with oversized handgrips for a killer triceps/ deltoid/ lower pec workout. Rock solid support and stability is delivered via heavy-gauge steel frames with all-4-side welded construction.
- Counter-resistance knee-pad platform allows user to control desired weight-assist balance
- Easily attaches to either FUSION 500 or 600 Gym
- Lat Pull-Up (wide grip) / Chin-Up (close grip) Station features easy step-up entry
- Easy access Dip Station features oversized diameter grips for ultimate comfort
- Ultra-thick DuraFirm™ back, arm and knee pads.
- 11 gauge steel frame with 1 5/8” x 3” oval tubing
- 2"x 2" all-4-side welded high tensile strength steel mainframe construction
- Ideal for home and commercial use
- Distance between dip handles 20”
- Distance to top of dip handles 53.5”
- Distance between arm pads 17.5”
- Distance to top of arm pads 55.5”
- 42” lat bar with close grip handles
- Two step up platforms
Shipping Carton Dimensions
- box 1 (of 1) - 55.9" x 13.8" x 4.8" | 48.5 lbs.